Led by digital technology professionals, our learning and development programme are designed to enable black/BME people to participate in digital opportunities.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- develop new skills or build transferable skills,
- access mentoring and apprenticeship opportunities
- access jobs, business opportunities, and network;
We provide membership and one-to-one support that you need to explore and thrive in digital opportunities in your career and businesses.
- Learning Programmes
- One-to-one and group Mentoring
- CV Review and Interview Preparation
- Signposting of jobs
- Student Orientation Programmes
Our workshops include sessions in:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management and Governance
- Data/Business Intelligence
- Start-Up Workshops
- Funding and Grants Webinars
- Financial Management
- Leadership Masterclasses
- Access to Network of black entrepreneurs in Scotland/UK
- We are passionate about young people and motivate them in taking up digital careers
- We are keen to engage as with your students as keynote speakers at your Webinars, Events and Conferences.